This free program allows you to burn CD, DVD and BluRay discs in an easy manner. Nevertheless, this is not its only function. In fact, the program has a complete set of features to perform many related tasks.
For example, you can take your audio files and burn them to an audio CD. The program supports the most popular audio formats, such as MP3, WMA, FLAC and more. Also, you can create an image file from existing files or folders, and add the content of a disc into an existing image file.
An interesting function is a possibility of creating a bootable USB memory stick from a DVD or CD. This can be useful if you are experiencing problems when booting your system and don't have access to a CD/DVD drive.
The program also lets you copy one disc into another, obtain information about the disc in your drive, erase a rewritable disc, and more.
Besides all these advantages, the program also has several drawbacks. First of all, the download page asks you to install a search manager before downloading the program. You can decline to do so, but this can be annoying. Also, once you have downloaded the installation file, it will also ask you to download other programs such as toolbars. Again, you can decline to do so and still have the program installed.
A major disadvantage is that the installation interface is not fully translated into English, so you will have to guess the meaning of some words. If you don't mind these inconveniences, you can try this program, which is absolutely free.
- The program is free to download and use
- It has many different functions
- The program asks you to download and install additional software both when downloading the installation file, and when installing the program
- The installation wizard needs to download additional files in order to finish the installation
- The wizard's interface is not completely translated into English